The Litecoin Community Alliance (LCA) welcomes articles for publication on the Litecoin Community Alliance website, blog and in our newsletter. The Litecoin Community Alliance’s vision is world-wide Litecoin adoption, which means that articles should be accessible to the cryptocurrency layperson. We ask that submissions feature content that is easy to understand while still containing analytical thinking.
Please join the LCA prior to submitting your article.
Article Submission Guidelines
Below are general guidelines for article submission. Please note that conforming to these standards does not guarantee publication of the submission. The Litecoin Community Alliance reserves the right to determine if a piece is published or not.
- Please submit pitches and completed articles for consideration using the form below.
- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis. Should an article focus on an already well covered topic, please introduce a fresh perspective.
- Submissions for one of our blog sections should range between 400 and 600 words, while Feature Articles generally start at around 1000 words
- Please submit articles in Word document format (PDFs will not be accepted)
- We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.
- If you seek compensation, please indicate this in the submission form. Any payment must be agreed upon by the editor in advance of publication.
- Please do not submit the same article more than once.
- All submitted articles must be free of any grammatical or spelling mistakes.
- Litecoin Community Alliance reserves the right to edit a piece once it has been submitted.